Kingdom of Fashion
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Kingdom of Fashion

اخر اخبار alFashion والفن ......الخ

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

A Fight Between Brothers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الجوري
Admin
الجوري

المساهمات : 118
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/11/2009
العمر : 33

A Fight Between Brothers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Fight Between Brothers   A Fight Between Brothers I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 29 ديسمبر 2009, 3:58 pm

It all started when Tom called me to join him in a game of basketball. He said that Jack and some other boys would be there too. I had finished my homework and had nothing else to do so I agreed. Tom told me to go to Radin Mas Community Club at three o'clock.

On the way there, I bought a burger. When I reached the basketball court, I was surprised to see Tom and Jack quarrelling. Tom and Jack are brothers and they loved each other and
[وحدهم المشرفون لديهم صلاحيات معاينة هذه الصورة]

seldom quarreled.
Mouseover to hear ... Later on, I learnt that they were quarrelling over who should start
throwing the ball. I shouted to them to stop but they would not listen. They created such a racket that the people in a nearby coffeeshop were looking at them. Soon Tom and Jack started to trade punches. I was shocked, as I had never even heard them quarreled before. Now they were fighting before my eyes!

Luckily, two men came and grabbed hold of the boys till the boys calmed down. Then I suggested that we go to the coffeeshop for a drink. At the coffeeshop, I brought out my burger and it was good to see Tom and Jack sharing the burger and laughing once again.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://fashion929.yoo7.com

A Fight Between Brothers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Kingdom of Fashion :: قسم الروايات الادبيه.....الخ :: قصص اطفال بالانجليزي-
انتقل الى: